Knee problem
I had an accident and I got hurt on my leg as removed x ray the report is showing that there is fracture on knee patela so what should be done for this is plaster required for this.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
u need to see an orthopedic surgeon .whether u need plaster or not will be decided by him.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?