Knee pain x ray attached
Pls have a look at my xray which is attached I have been having knee  pain since couple of weeks please do check the X-ray and let me know what might be the reason

Hello, Inorder to get effective treatment and appropriate consultation for your problem it is advisable to consult online with me. This is important as I can know detailed history and findings and suggest appropriate tests and complete management. You can also get a chance to solve all your queries through free chat following the consultation. Consult directly with me, your orthopaedic doctor, through Practo for detail history, discussion and treatment plan. Here we can chat or can also do audio or video consultation for detailed management. Take appointment for thorough prescription and consultation. Use following link to do online consultation: https://www.practo.com/mumbai/doctor/chintan-doshi-orthopedist/consult
Take appointment for thorough prescription and consultation. Use following link to do online consultation: https://www.practo.com/mumbai/doctor/chintan-doshi-orthopedist/consult
X Ray can show only bony pathology ,I need to have more details of clinical examination which we can do online also .
for sake of professional reasons we can connect on practo online consultation and get exercise schedule frm my website drkamalbachani.com or jointreplacent-sportsurgery.com
avoid squatts,lunges till we connect .
X ray shows  reduced joint space on medial tibiofemoral joint .that can b the reason for pain on inner side of knee joint. U needs detailed evaluation for your correct diagnosis for proper treatment. Kindly get connected with me on Practo chat for further detailed discussions and management
avoid squatting and sitting crosslegged. avoid Indian toilets use English one avoid stairs use lift instead hit water fomentation volini gel x local application
get my appointment at Practo chat for further detailed discussions and management by clicking on the following link below. here u can chat ,or make voice calls or can do video consultation https://prac.to/dr-pradeep-singh-ortho-surgeon-dir Dr Pradeep Singh Orthopedic surgeon