Knee pain on my left leg
I have knee pain past few days with seedling. But I can walk and bend with out problem, but pain is there, can u help me please

Hello there. I can understand your concern. the history you have provided is very little. you need to be more specific and provide more details. as of now kindly take a pain killer like a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol like tab. zerodol-p twice a day after food. consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
I think you need to be more transparent about your question. This might be an usual knee pain which is treated by taking analgesics and antacids. You may consult any physician or orthopaedician for clinical and laboratory evaluation to rule out any chance of other possible diseases. Take complete bed rest for couple of days. Wear knee band for supporting your knee ligaments.