Knee pain - after knee injury
My knee got injured during workout , it got healed some amount but not fully. Now after sitting long time i chair in folding knee position when i stand up , it becoming painfull.what should i do.

Hello Is there any pain in walking too? Kindly start with quadriceps/hams/VMO strengthening exercises. If the pain still persists, kindly get an MRI done.
consult
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi Need more description on site of pain(front/side) and relation to knee bending
Get an mri done to rule out any soft tissue injury.
U can take a course of tab nucoxia 60 mg twice daily for 5 days and see a physiotherapy doctor for knee regimen, if the problem still persists then get an MRI done
Hello Kindly provide more details of your complains and injury. What investigations did you have?
Consult with details for appropriate evaluation and advice