Knee ligament
My left knee acl ligament is injure.my knee is oprated but range of motion or extention is not come till month pls suggest me what to do or what is the main exercies for it.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dr Rashmi Sharma
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Post operative rehabilitation is very important for any ortho surgeries I would advise u to start your rehabilitation with a physiotherapist .
Dr. Rahul Gulve (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Hyderabad

Through Mulligan Mobilization we can get the full ROM in Physiotherapy!

Pulled ligament behind knee