Knee fracture

Sir my mother is going through knee fracture it has been 50 days from fracture now the POP is removed but she is facing swelling around knee and foot. She walks sometime and does some work. Please tell me is it normal or is there anything to worry about? I am sending you latest xray and old x ray. Please compare and tell me the results.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

After pop physiotherapy must for better results
Dr. Himanshu Kapoor
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Hi dear, Physiotherapy required after pop removal, so to get full rom and muscle strength,  which automatically reduce swelling Tc and stay healthy
Dr. Prof.A.Shanmuga Sundaram
Orthopedic Surgeon 14 yrs exp Chennai
Hai nothing to worry . patella comminuted fracture it takes 3 months for complete healing generally we remove pop after 6 weeks and give physiotherapy to prevent stiffness in knee dont worry do physiotherapy like wax bath swelling will reduce and strenthening excercise will improve the movement and walking . you have to wait for 5 more weeks for good recovery