Knee effusion

Hello, I am looking for a permanent solution for this knee effusion. Because first I am physically disabled plus this make its more difficult for me to move and do my things freely. Every time I had this issue I got to know when I wake up in the morning. Once when it happened I went to doctor he injected one or two things in it. Then sucked some liquid out of it and I was fine. Again it happened but this time water itself disappeared with in 3 4 days. Day before yesterday it happened again. I know that way I stand and walk it my knees has to bear plenty of pressure and force on odd areas. But please can you people suggest me somethings which I can take or do at home to cure this. Because going to the doctor means firstly it will cost me around 3000 including doctors fee. Plus they say there is no permanent cure to this. And plenty more things.

Doctor Answers (1) on Knee effusion

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
Hi have u sufferd any injury in the past u dint mentioned it. knee effusions might be mostly due to soft tissue injurys . is that effusion is red in color or creamy white or yellowish. if you can gve clear history we can help you.