Kidney stones
I have small kidney stones, which are too small to operate. They dont hurt me. I want to know if there is a homeopathic remedy for dissolving kidney stones

Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Delhi

Yes definitely, you will need lot of water to flush it but you may also need appropriate homeopathic treatment to stop the tendency as well as easy way to come out.Thanks

hello there. if they are so small, then you don't require any medicines be it allopathy or homeopathy. you just need to drink lots of water upto 4-5 litres of water or even more. regards
Dr. Chakshu Mishra
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Bareilly
homoeopathic science has excelled in treating multiple renal calculi / kidney stones with ease. there are numerous remedies for treating you.