Stone problem

Am taking stone syrup to treat stone. I can't calculate or understand how many my power content are having this syrup. I am taking 3 times in a day and taking 15 ml at one time. So my question r 1. How many mg r having in this syrup in 15 ml??? 2. How many days I have to taken this stone syrup to treat my stone?? Having 2 stone in right kidney and 2 stone in left kidney and size are 3-4 mm all. 3.any side effects of this stone syrup??? Syrup name is - NOCULI B-6. I attach syrup photo...plz tell my syrup mg power in 15 ml??? Thx

Doctor Answers (1) on Stone problem

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
I am sorry to say that you should ask all of this questions to your doctor,who is treating you. Nobody can say about time of recovery from renal calculi. It may take few weeks to 3months. It varies in every patient. If you are suffering from pain abdomen,than it is due to renal calculi which are trying to move downwards. You can clearly see the amount of each drug in 5ml,so 15ml will have 3times of it. If you are facing problems regularly only after taking medicines,than consult your treating doctor immediately. This drugs are the most common medicines prescribed to patients with renal stone. So,side effects may not be a matter of concern at this early period. Even if you are allergic to any of its component, than consult your treating doctor immediately. Avoid spicy diet. Avoid fatty diets. Drink plenty of water.