Kidney stones

Hi , I had an ultrasound and it was found that I have 2 mm renal stone in both kidneys and 10 mm stone in VUJ. I had it operated by a urologist in my hometown. He said that small stones doesn't require any procedure and has break the 10 mm. However , after 7 days I am again feeling the same throbbing pain on the tip of penis that I used to, earlier. But the intensity of the pain is comparatively low but bothersome. The doctor said it is normal and just check if there is continuous pain for 2-3 days. But it is bothering me badly. I am currently taking citralka and some antibiotics. Also taking homeopathic medicine - Berberis Vulgaris. Please help me to completely get rid of the pain. If needed, I can also accept the diet changes.

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney stones

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, since you are complaining of pain from get one more ultrasound of kidney , to confirm if renal stones are flushed out or not . If they are gone no need to worry , Stone might have not broken or small pieces of stones present in the ureter causing pain . Consult him again with another ultrasound.