Kidney stones
Hello i have multiple calculi in both kidney , so i took homoeopathy treatment and its been 5 months i am taking Berberis vulgaris mother tincture. It helped me , but is there any side effect of taking mother tincture for long time ?

Multiple stones in both the kidneys indicate you might have some metabolic problem- meaning - your body is forming more stones. You require evaluation to know the cause of stones at such a young age. If not treated properly they will cause damage to the kidney over time
Consult me through Practo

Please contact homeopathic practitioner. I have no knowledge of this.