Kidney stone

My father suffering with kidney stones both the side. I heard berberis vulgaris mother tincture is very good for kidney stone treatment. Is that true? Or going for surgery is the only option?
views-icons 131 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (8) on Kidney stone

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

I am a kidney stones specialist

Dr. Jayesh Shah Bhopal | Homeopath
While treating Kidney Stone the location and size of the stone(calculus) becomes very important. A small sized stone can pass easily with the use of Berberis and other similar medicines. But a large size stone may get obstructed in mid ureter or UV junction causing an emergency situation. So Consult any nearby Homoeopath, get the fresh Sonography done, and decide proper plan and treatment. Remember dietary restrictions and lifestyle changes will be the key to prevent recurrence.

There are so many very good homoeopathic medicine for old stone as well as for recurrent stone, but For complete removal of Stone, Homoeopath has to understand Patient's tenancy of recurrent Kidney stones, family history of stone etc. you have to give details of your self, that helps to choose right Homoeopathic medicine. Some of Homoeopathic medicines are Berberis, Lycopodium, Nux vom, Sarsaparila, Cantharis,Calc Renalis, etc... you can choose best after consulting your homoeopath.
Only berberis Q is not sufficient for both side of renal stone u should get treatment by good homoeopathic physician it is curable
Dr. Sonal Wagh Pune | Homeopath
Hello... As a homoeopath I can definitely tell you that Berberis Vulgaris mother tincture will be helpful for the patient for the expulsion of the stones. On the other hand if he is suffering from other symptoms like pains etc. ;other medicines will be helpful depending on his symptom totality. Please go for the treatment according to the patient's needs... Thank you. Have a happy healing.
Even though that is indicated remedy for renal calculi, don't use any medicine without doctors supervision. It's advised to consult a homeopath nearby you and get treated. Take care
YES IT IS USEFUL. IT IS ONLY A CLINICAL DRUG FOR RENAL STONES . BETTER GO CONSTITUTIONAL HOMOEO TREATMENT FOR PERMANENT RELIEF