Kidney stone
I have been diagnosed with kidney stone in left. Yesterday i was in pain so i approached a local doctor. She gave me injection thrice with quantity of 2ml 1.5ml and 1.2ml, i dont know ne of that drug. There was no relief so she gave me urispa and 'defcort tm' in prescription letter. And told me to drink alot of water, i did the same.Later that night i took urispa and 'defcort tm'. Then i couldn't sleep all night and since morning i am feeling like low circulation of blood in arms and my knees are also feeling little heavier. Is it because of 'defcort tm'?should it be taken? because i checked about it on google and it says it has side effects like sleepiness, Chills, Sore throat, Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, Allergic reactions e.g. rash, A feeling of weakness, Painful erection of the penis, Difficulty in getting or maintaining an erection or in ejaculating,and increases blood sugar What should i do?

Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Please take an appointment and meet an urologist. The kidney stone may be causing some issue here you need to evaluated for it .