Kidney Problem

I have to urinate many a times a day and have sometimes pain on backside of abdomen. My doctor advised me for KUB USG. I KUB report it is written that "Right Kidney measures 104x38 mm and shows a concentration of size 3.8 mm at lower calyx." Report is attached. Please let me know whether I have Stone in Kidney?
views-icons 132 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney Problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Hemesh Thakur
23 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Homeopath
Concretions in kidney are soft stones not exactly Kidney stones which could be hard to break. They can be taken care by appropriate homeopathic treatment in safe as well as effective manner.Thanks
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?