Pain during urination
Sir, for the past ten days i have pain and burning sensation while urination. I also feel frequent urine passing sensation. I have just passed urine with in 5 minutes I am getting sensation to pass urine. Pls give suggestion.

Hello...,Frequent urination ,burning sensation could be urinary tract infection or benign prostate hypertrophy...Urine examination and ultrasound is required for diagnosis .. Test for all those and consult urologist in the nearest hospital.. Medicines will be prescribed accordingly......