Kidney problem
Hi doctor, I wanna ask you that my have kidneys of different sizes. Although this is not creating any problem right now. But should I be worried about this or this is just a normal case? Should my get some medical treatment for this or it is not curable.kindly reply me as soon as possible I m worried a lot about this. THis is also to inform that she usually have stamuch pain and she have been hospitalized or this three times. But there no proper couse could find out.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

No need to worry. Infections are common Drink plenty of water. Consult with nephrologist
Dr. B Balaji Kirushnan
Nephrologist 6 yrs exp Chennai
If you do not have any symptoms do not worry....However it is worth seeing a nephrologist,,, As long as your blood tests for creatinine and urine routine are fine..you don't have to worry...your nephrologist will be checking your blood pressure, ask you if you had repeated urine infections and will be trying to identify if one kidney is small from birth types... anyways nothing to panic..
Meet a Nephrologist