Kidney failure patient

I am kidney failure patient on dialysis. Can acupuncture help in reviving my kidney function to some extent and decrease my dialysis sessions in a week?

Doctor Answers (2) on Kidney failure patient

Dr. P.S.Sagar Hyderabad | Acupuncturist
Acupuncture and some combination treatments has helped lot of patients to avoid dialysis and restore kidney essence.... but patient who is undergoing dialysis is showing slow improvements but surely reduction of dialysis sessions have been observed.... nothing wrong in trying alternative treatments along with your regular treatments...coz it doesn't have any potential side effects....if there is any slight improvement it definitely helps in reducing main course ...
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I canunderstand your concern. If you want you can try. No issues there. But i can tell with utmost certainty that it cannot. It does nothing actually. The only thing that can help you is a renal transplant. I would suggest you stick to your dialysis sessions and follow the diet chart that is prescribed by your nephrologist. Also consume only the amount of water which is prescribed by your doctor. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.