Joint slip in the hip

Hello sir due2 injury in d knee (meniscus tear n ligament sprain)d muscle is obstructing d hip jt.so I'm felling d displacement(I don't no d actual term) n sound in d hip joint. dis problem is from past 15 days.I was under rest.Past 4 days I'm doing knee exercise.But it has nt reduced.Hw many days it 'll take 2 recover

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

meniscus injury in knee doesn't cause symptoms in hip , it will cause locking of knee , consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated for hip symptoms
Harisha N L

Have you consulted orthopedic surgeon???as your condition may require MRI to diagnose and treat accordingly...give adequate rest,apply ice old pack, a bag of frozen vegetables or a towel filled with ice cubes for about 15 minutes at a time. Do this every four to six hours the first day or two, and then as often as needed.Take pain killers....since you are complaining about obstruction of hip mostly you are talking about lock knee..for which you need to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon as you may require surgery to correct it.