Joint pain

My grandfather has joint pain , to be precise only in his bones . He has shown his problems to various doctors but his pain remains the same , and also he has applied products such as voloni so it's sure that his problems are not related to any type of muscle , doctors have recommended him not to go on heavy duty walks either but to do some simple warm up exercises but his problem still persists. I really want a solution for his problem as soon as possible

Doctor Answers (6) on Joint pain

Dr. Anshu S.R Sachdev Pune | Orthopedist
Which joint is involved? Volini and other gels and liniments are of temporary help, if at all they help. The information you have given is barely enough for any clinical deduction. Has any X-ray been done. Please describe the problem in more detail
Dr. Anantha Lakshmi Hyderabad | Cardiovascular And Pulmonary Physiotherapist
If there is no exercise to the body definitely every person will get health problems.

In his age ask him to walk how much he can, any times in a day for 5mins each time.

When he is sitting in chair tell him to move his toes, ankle, leg in up and down motion. Slight neck movements. He can even stretch his body by lifting his hands.
Do not lie on same side. If he lie flat on back for 2hrs, try to lie another 2hrs in left and right sidelining alternatively.
While lying also he can do exercises  by moving all joints like toes movement, ankle ( which is best exercise) folding knee, moving fingers, wrist, hand movements, he can deep breathing exercise on lying position.

Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh Mumbai | Joint Replacement Surgeon
joint pain and bone pain comes with age and weak bones. we do expect some weakness in bones which gives pain all over body called as osteoporosis. he needs to be treated with physiotherapy, life style modification and medicines. which medicines...for that u need to visit orthopedician and for physiotherapy please see one of the geriatric physiotherapy
Bonybpains at the age of 79 can be due to osteoporosis or weak bones. DEXA scan is the investigation of choice for diagnosing this. Since WHO celebrated world osteoporosis decade, the awareness for osteoprosis has increased. It has now been understood to cause joint pains as well. However an element of denote arthritis can also be there for joint pains.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well as you are telling I presume that the joint pains he is suffering is  age related...senile arthritis or probably osteoarthritis...but without examining I can't tell you the problem... I suggest you not to go for any extensive methods at this age...I would suggest you to go for physiotherapy...thank you