Joint pain in knee and shoulder
Dear sir, When I stand up after completing foods or  stool activity, small knee pain arises due to which I can't straight my leg, I have to wait 20-30 seconds then I can able to walk slowly with little pain. Whenever I use stairs I feel pain in the knee. Similarly when I sit in the chair and kept hand at table with support of shoulder, feel pain in joints. What is my problem and how to cure it?

Plz check ur sr.uric acid .....plz call me
please call me
Prolonged sitting, climbing stairs or knee bending increases the load acting on the front of the knee, which causes pain in front of the knee.
Avoid activities which include excessive knee bending- squats, sitting cross legged, sitting on the floor. Use a knee support. Start mild strengthening exercises of the knee once pain reduces a little. Get a consultation of pain is too severe.
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back and lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)