Joint pain After chicken gunya
I had chicken gunya 5 months back but my joints pain still persist. Not as severe as before but unable to walk as freely as normal person. I had been taking pain killers but that is temporary solution. What should i do to permanently get rid of this pain?

Chickungunya and other viral infections can affect your nerves and thus may cause long lasting pain. They are other nerve medications which will help you along some postural modifications. Routine pain killers are not advised for long time as they may harm kidney etc.
Better to consult with a pain management specialist who will asess you and provide long term solutions.
Avoid standing and sitting at a place for long periods 
Consult me on practo
Chikungunya pain usually takes a long time to resolve and varies person to person. Need to be tolerant and patient
Do you have any other medical issues?