Itching problem
Hi . I am having itching problem from past 3 weeks . Its like all over the body. I took Avil 25 tab but when I take the tab itching is controlled but when I stop I will be more. Kindly let me know the medication for this . Thanks.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
There are multiple causes of itching like infection, infestation, allergy, drug induced itching... that’s why u need to discuss with Dermatologist.
Go for online consultation for proper treatment