Itching on palms and hand
Hi, I'm in my 7th month of pregnancy and from 4th month I have experienced small itchy little blisters on my palms and fingers.... these are not painful but are very hard to touch and itchy... they become dry slowly and every morning I find a new one developed on my hand...some on inside of fingers and some on palms. What could be the cause of it?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. OTC anti-allergic medications may be useful till then but consult your obstetrician before taking any medicines.