Itching on feet
Recently..i have had itching on feet as well in fingers..is it a symptoms of diabetic or other issues..want to know the primary causes of itching in general...need ur direction to which specialist i want to meet..thanx

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Generally for any skin related issue we need to see it to have a better idea as to what it is. Is there any redness or any other lesion? I would suggest you consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  As of now, you can take a tab. L-cetron . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Meet dermatologist
Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan
Consultant Physician 33 yrs exp Chennai
Itching can be due to allergy, contact with irritant substance, diabetes or fungal infection.
Dermatologist opinion
Soothing lotion like calamine can provide some relief.