Itching on buttocks
I have got bumps on my buttocks which are painless and itchy. No puss is present. They are hard, dry and usually itch while sleeping. I try not to itch but the sensation of itching increases even more unless I strike my nails over it. There is no increase in the number of bumps so far and its been 4 days till now. 

hello there. you need a antibiotic like cefpodoxime and ofloxacin200 twice a day for 3 days along with diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination thrice a day for 3 days. apply mupirocin ointment for 5days. don't scratch. regards