Itching in body

From last one month I m suffering from itching in whole body. I took some medicine like scrab lotion , avil and also used soap like tetmosole but still no benefit . Suggest me what to do now.

Doctor Answers (3) on Itching in body

Greetings. Dear Madam, I wish to enlighten you that itching could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes -if any for confirmation. You may need treatmen with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. You can apply calamine lotion for improvement of symptoms. But MOST IMPORTANTLY meet a dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Aman Sharma Delhi | Dermatologist
Very right sir
Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
As there are many causes of generalised skin itching, exact cause of your itching needs to be diagnosed before giving you any treatment options. Visit a qualified dermatologist nearby for proper diagnosis and treatment. Please do not self medicate.