Itching in body
From last one month I m suffering from itching in whole body. I took some medicine like scrab lotion , avil and also used soap like tetmosole but still no benefit . Suggest me what to do now.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Dear Madam, I wish to enlighten you that itching could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes -if any for confirmation. You may need treatmen with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. You can apply calamine lotion for improvement of symptoms. But MOST IMPORTANTLY meet a dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Aman Sharma
Very right sir
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
As there are many causes of generalised skin itching, exact cause of your itching needs to be diagnosed before giving you any treatment options. Visit a qualified dermatologist nearby for proper diagnosis and treatment. Please do not self medicate.