Itching does not go away after treatment
I have done treatment for tinea cruris and scabies. But still the itchiness does not go away.completed treatment for 4 mnths but the problem is same

tinea infections these days have a lot of resistance to medications.certain higher antifungals or iv antifungals are needed sometimes.avoid sweating and keep area dry. u can consult me on practo direct.
Greetings. Tinea can be resistant at times and you may need close follow up - and get treated adequately; also some people end up having habitual itching without any infection. Avoid scratching the area. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards

Sweet itch treatments