Itching around anus hole
Itching around the anus hole from almost 1 month .. specially early morning and night time .. it is uncontrollable

Do you have piles/ fissure ? Do you see bleeding while passing stools ? Do get hard and painful stools ? Is there any rash surrounding the anal area ? If yes provide with photos of the same so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult..
Hello! I understand your problem and how irritating it is! This is a typical complaint from patients with pinworm infestation. It is usually seen if you are not washing your hands and clothes properly. But no need  to worry.
Firstly you need to wash your hands frequently with running water Then wash all your clothes as well as families clothes in hot water along with your bed sheets Then take one tablet of albendazole 400mg with meal which will kill the worms in your stomach Feel free to consult me if problem persists!
Worms
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist.
Could be due to worms