Is finasteride carcinogenic
Hi sir I am using finasteride 1 mg since 3 years , planning to continue it for another 4 years , but I read few articles which says finasteride causes prostate cancer, is that true , can I continue or stop the drug??

As mention by Urologist regarding the usage of finasteride. Please go by your doctor's advice.
Continue the medication as per doctor's advice, self medication can be dangerous.
Even if u r taking it for hair loss or prostrate enlargement please go as per your physicians advice

Few trials were done to see if finasteride can prevent prostate cancer. But now it's proven beyond doubt that it is safe...
continue finasteride ...
No