Hi,i am 20 years old male and i have irritation issues. I usually get irritated on small things and due to my reactions it creates alot of chaos in my social life and in my mind too. I m sleepless in nights and i have lost my appetite. Are these things connected to each other and how can i control my anger issues?

Doctor Answers (1) on Irritation

Dr. D. S. Poonia Jaipur | Psychiatrist
Hi, these are sign of depression. In depression irritability is common. Person get irritate on trivial issues. Along with that also have other problems like sadness of mood or low feeling, decreased interests in pleasurable activities, weakness in body, impaired sleep, impaired appetite, pessimistic thought about future disturbed personal and social life. Any of above symptoms can be present and it's not necessary to have all these symptoms. Finally if you think that you are not as of previous self or found to be changed or your family members or friend say so then please see a psychiatrist. He would definitely help you.