Irritation from noise

I feel irritation when someone around me chews food with open mouth. I feel helpless  sometimes and have to swallow the agitation inside. Also, this irritation arises from specific ringtones in office and public places. Should I consult a psychiatrist?
views-icons 124 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Yes, you should. there may be underlying obsessive compulsive traits for one. If not at least. with behavior therapy, you will be advised how to manage these complaints.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?