Irritable bowl syndrome
As I am having IBS I Have stopped eating all    Oily food's and milk product's and spicy items but still I am having untimed loose motions and restlessness throughout the day and there is giddiness and mind is we very disturbed.

hi, IBD is a chronic problem will not solve in one day , make a note of what all you you take daily and see the effect of food items and quit those items which are not good for you. Avoid coffee , sugars, artificial coloring substance, Take fibre containing  vegetables , avoid stress and do exercise sometimes even stress  can related to symptoms