Irritable bowel syndrome
I have been suffering from Irritable bowel syndrome for the past 10 years.   I feel bloated after having meals. I have to poop 5 to 6 times a day which can go upto 8 times(triggers after taking heavy food) . Situation worsens if I wake up early in the morning. 2 years back I was on medication for intestinal infection. Also suffering from gas. Recently I had a weight loss of 4 kg. I have quitted non veg food. I don't even eat anything outside home. Daily life is really disturbed. Can't concentrate at work. Please suggest.

There are more than two scores of Homoeopathic medicines that are used in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The right medicine for each and every patient is selected on the basis of the totality of the symptoms, some of which may even be unrelated to the disease. The mental or psychological state of the patient is fully taken into account while prescribing the right medicine for each patient A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

Dear, Have you ever taken any medicine for IBS,because you have been suffering since long???don't worry,first of all avoid stress n anxiety if any.always be happy n fresh mentally.IBS is a curable disease.especially in homoeipathy there are so remedies based on signs n symptoms  of the disease /patient.Iyou wanna consult me the  Consult online through Practo consult.
at any homoeopathic medicine shop you will find bio chemic medicine "Kali mur.6x" it will bring you some relief definitely.take 6 tablets thrice a day. Take care.
Hello i understand your concern We have many good homeopathic medicines for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to treat it completely without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly via practo consult or call Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani