Irritable bowl syndrome
Since 20 days she is having loose motions (green color) consulted many doctors. They have dignosed her with IBS. Now some doctor has suggested us to take Rifagut 550 , she is also a high blood pressure patient already taking olmazest ch40 (once a day) and ciplar 40 Please guide what to take and what not. And also if you can let us know which is the best medicine for ibs.

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for irritable bowel syndrome and high blood pressure to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014

There are more than two scores of Homoeopathic medicines that are used in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The right medicine for each and every patient is selected on the basis of the totality of the symptoms, some of which may even be unrelated to the disease. The mental or psychological state of the patient is fully taken into account while prescribing the right medicine for each patient A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Only homeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of IBS.aloopathuc medicines dont have a cute or proper treatment for this .
you need to consult me online through this platform for homeopathic treatment and consultation.medicines can be sent to you via courier