Irritable bowel syndrome
I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome past 2 years. Whenever i leave my house for college, barber, shopping or any thing i have to poop for about minimum 4 times and maximum 7 times (sometimes). My social life is ruined. I am seeking therapist or any other doctor who can really help. I want to be normal again.

Hi, continue with your medications prescribed by your doctor. Avoid caffeine ( coffee, teas, and sodas). Increase fiber in diet (fruits, vegetables, grains, and nuts). Drink at least three to four glasses of water per day. Don't smoke. Learn to relax, either by getting more exercise or by reducing stress in your life. Try limiting the amount of milk and cheese you consume. Eat smaller meals more often or eat smaller portions.