Irregular stools

When I sit and work, there is alot of gas formation in my stomach and the stool is loose and gelly. I go exhausted too after that. What is causing the exhaustion? How can I maintain stability in my stomach functions?
views-icons 118 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

hello..... according to ayurveda , you are suffering from imbalance vata...... possibility or cause of vata disturbance can be due to improper food habit , junk food, sedentary life style ,lack of exercise , less sleep , stress. the stool your passing  is nothing but the indigestion food passed out  by the body without digesting it . and u feel less energetic  cause the food is expelled out with out getting digested and hence body is deprived of the required  nutrition. advice : correct your diet avoid junk spicy street food no aerated drinks go for a brisk walk take lot of fibres do not take pulses , potatoes , brinjals , peas. ..till u recover .they may worsen your problem have a good sleep every  night before bed ...drink a glass of hot water along with 1 tspn triphla powder . and  for breakfast , lunch and dinner ......mix the ajwain powder with the first bite of your meal and consume ....mix 1/2 spoon of ajwain powder with the first morsel. follow this for 15 days .