Gas stomach pelvic pain at times
I have gas from 3 years and gas coming out of mouth frequent burping mucus in stool and at times loose stool and constipation and rarely I get pelvic pain when I wake up and I have abdominal and stomach mild pain

Panchamrit parpati, tamra bhasma etc...are very effective medicines in ayurveda to cure ur issue.

Can be pelvic inflammatory disease
Consult a gyanecologist
Use hot water bag till then
Sign of IBD Consult online for treatment
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
This common ailment often happens because you swallow more air than usual, overeat, smoke, chew gum, or eat foods that cause gas. Flatulence can be embarrassing and painful for anyone, but don’t worry! You easily reduce flatulence with diet and lifestyle choices. Have smaller meals throughout the day. Eat six small meals per day instead of three large meals. Your system may more easily digest fewer meals and produce less gas from them Eat easily digestible carbs. Foods that contain simple carbohydrates may be easier for you to digest Avoid gas-promoting foods. Plan your meals each day to include easily digestible carbs. Steer clear of food choices that may make create gas in your intestines. Find suitable replacements for the following gas-promoting foods Beans and lentils. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts. Bran. Dairy products containing lactose. Fruit such as apples and pears. Sorbitol, a sugar substitute found in some sugar-free products. Fatty junk foods, like fast food burgers or pizza. Chew your meal slowly. If you're famished or you're a fast eater, avoid the temptation to shovel your food into your mouth. Chew each meal slowly so you don’t swallow too much air. Doing this can aid digestion and may minimize the production of gas. Get regular exercise. Physical activity can help your intestines expel gas and stay regular. Exercise for at least 30 minutes most days of the week. If you are unable to do 30 minutes, aim for 2 15-minute sessions of physical movement, which can also ease flatulence. Try different kinds of exercise to prevent flatulence: Running Walking Biking Swimming Yoga For medication consult online in private
The abdominal or stomach pain you have might be due gasses. First of all you keep the food timings fixed and proper. Don't eat late at night after 9 pm. After taking food you should walk at least 15-20 mins don't lie down or sleep soon after dinner at night. Take high fibre diet like salads, vegetables, sprouts in your diet daily. Drink plenty of water. And daily do some exercise or walking for at least 1/2 hr so that you won't get constipation. You  can go for homeopathy and can chat separately for the discussion.
Take homoeopathic med. Asafoetida 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days
I understand your concern..share more details
consult me online
Chat online ll guide you n treat you