Irregular periods
I want to know how get rid of pcos and thyriod ( current level 6.11) I have got my treatment done from atleast 3 doctors for pcod, but its cured till i take medicine and it comes back when i leave the medicine. Please suggest me what should i do

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

if you understand that pcos is not a disease but a change that has happened in the hormonal profile because of deranged lifestyle and stress taken. the problem with pcos is that the patient doesnt ovulate. if you require pregnancy then only treatment is justified. if you want to get rid of irregular periods then try to understand that the periods would be regular till you take medicines and when you stop it they would come back to the way they were before you took tablets. i give treatment to patients who are married and only counselling to those who r unmarried. just focus on weight reduction or controlling it because you would have a tendency to gain weight
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
I appreciate that you are at least thinking that body can heal itself. If you really want to know and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Delhi
PCOD is a life style disorder.  It does keep on recurring once the treatment is discontinued. Keep a healthy lifestyle, proper diet, maintain ur body weight.