Irregular periods
Hi... I get irregular periods due to PCOS. What should i do get regular periods. What necessary things i should keep in mind to get it regular.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Hi..... To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills that contain both estrogen and progestin.... an alternative approach is to take progesterone for 10 to 14 days every one to two months....sometimes metformin is also added to regulate your menstrual cycle..... Consult gynecologist for further advice....