Irregular periods
I am not getting my period ,every month its dealy ,more then 1 year I am facing this problem I don't know why. I got my period last on November 28 now it's February

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Have u recently gained weight. Common reason for ur periods is that u r not ovulating. In such cases u may need to take a 3 month course of an oral contraceptive like ovral L. Usually we start treatment for it after marriage. There is nothing to worry as many faces this hormonal imbalance

In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation...