Irregular period
My child age 1 and half year. I didn't get regular period . I take pregnancy test it is negative. What is problem for me????

After delivery of you are feeding the child then irregular periods are normal use good contraceptives method to prevent pregnancy

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+168
Chat with a sexologist
Hi after delivery some cycles do get irregular not to worry. But do consult for a detailed examination. Have to rule out thyroid problems and pcos. Kindly consult