PCOD and Irregular period

Hi mam I have been suffering from Irregular periods from 10yrs till the mensuration period startd to me and I have been suffering from PCOD from three years I have consulted two gynaecologist regarding this treatment from two years and now I am not taking any medicine to take care of this disorder ... I am looking the best gynaecologist for my disorder treatment could you please help me .plz suggest me Rajpreet
views-icons 118 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on PCOD and Irregular period

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar Ghaziabad | Gynecologist
U can come to my clinic. Please understand pcod is a chronic problem. We can only treat it's symptoms.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?