Irregular Period

I have irregular period more than 2 months am trying for pregnancy but not possible. I have tested PCOD and TSH but everything is normal. After marriage it became so more worse. Please suggest me how to over come this problem and as soon as possible I should get conceive.

Doctor Answers (1) on Irregular Period

hi there is no magic wand to anything.i wish it was there.the more you want anxiety sets in so hormones that work negatively  kicks in. so in life you take informed risks scientifically  plunge on be it marriage or doctors treatment. element of luck chances is there in best hands. hope this makes u a do it person dont get bogged with the outcome. at the maximum you can change doctors sperms eggs or uterus all surrogates depending on scientific logic applied.  who makes the decision  you both with the help of your professional kindly visit your gynaecologist as a couple where doctor decides wher you stand on male and female factors of fertility and guides you.i get it u dont have regular  cycles no  pcod upt negative and 30 yeats old. kindly get out of fear mode visit as couple your win we win. so your doctor  cares always  we have try