Introvert mind
Hi, i know that there are very rare who are extreme introvert and extrovert. i am an ambivert with 50℅ introvert nature. But i really dont like my introvert personality. I originally want to increase my personality to extrovert. I dont want to fake or just show off to people that i am a sociable person, i just originally want to change my personality.. is it really possible to change my nature?? 2-i m now in depression from some month, i think this depression also making me more introvert. If when my depression will go away then would my personality increase back to normal?? Does depression cause a persons permanent personality problem?.. please give me ans in clear, this will make me relief..

Dear friend, Firstly please do not read much about psychological disorders from the internet. Only a professional can help you to the optimum. Depression can cause a permanent personality problem. But can be cured at any stage. The symptoms you have mentioned need further clarifications and require more details. One thing that is sure is that your condition can be cured. Wishes
You can contact us for further discussion
Get help at the earliest before the condition get worse