Intensive snoring

Hi, Over past few years I have developed the habit of snoring while sleeping. Till date the volume has increased to a level that it is causing hinderance to people sleeping in the next room as well. Please advise something to eradicate it completely.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

That "Heroic Snoring" could be a sign of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. Any obstruction to your upper airways could cause it. Please drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for a proper airway examination and evaluation as each case requires a custom solution to resolve it.
Use this app to find me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriate time and date to meet me and if necessary, use the map link to locate my clinic. Hope to see you soon.
it would be helpful if you brought someone alongwith you who has observed you while you are sleeping and snoring.