Insomnia&sleepingdisorder

I am troubling with sleeping disorder and insomnia for past 4 years. I was able to recollect all the memories which happened in my life during over the night. I would like to know whether homeopathy can cure my sleeping disorder problems completely. Kinldy advice me to do further. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (4) on Insomnia&sleepingdisorder

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Please note the following for your condition: • Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal. • Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime, is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach, and when it tosses and turns, so will you. Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine—can make you feel jumpy. • Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang-ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
Insomnia can be completely cured with HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES... First we have to find whats the exact cause that makes you sleepless night..After detailed case taking we can trace the cause then accordingly with the counselling and HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES we can make the patient to improve sleep night by night..HOMOEOPATHIC medicine like Nux vomica, passiflora, pulsatilla etc are wonderful MEDICINES to treat INSOMNIA soon...No side effects in HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES.. 100% rapid and permanent results...