Insomnia Problems
How to get rid of sleeping disorder, earlier in a week it used to happen once or twice but now it's frequent. I dont get sleep how much hard i try switching off mobile, concentration etc etc but doesn't help. My mind is so alert it doesn't get sleep. Please help

Probably something is not answered by you properly, and you may not be happy or not content  about it.
Do consult a psychologist
Dear friend, Proper sleeping at night is very essential for proper functioning of the entire systems. If you are unable to sleep at nights try to find out what causes this. Try and follow the lifestyle changes given below. Avoid non vegetarian foods after 5 pm Avoid taking junk foods and aerated drinks Increase the intake of water Learn and follow relaxation techniques Come for weekend relaxation techniques at our center For further assistance and guidance feel free to contact me Wishes
Get professional help at the earliest
Wishes