Insomnia ->other problems

I get mentally distracted, when I don't sleep i can't focus at all. My sleeping patterns has been fully changed n is a little awkward.it directly effects my day to day life. I have to make a lot of efforts for simple tasks can't talk for long n my social life gets effected... Simply its a slow destruction of my being. Any help there???

Doctor Answers (2) on Insomnia ->other problems

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Why u r sleeping pattern  is changed? !!
You may feel u hv not slept property.  Still even if u jv slept for 6 hrs it's enough for routine life.
Donor highlight the thought that u didn't  sleep to ur subconscious.
The body knows how much to sleep.
If you have difficulty  in the clarity about your future and to define it.  better approach a Psychological Counsellor near you place.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime..... Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings.... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.