Insomnia anxiety
Hello sir My name is Amit Verma.i am from ferozepur (punjab). I am 32 years old a single boy.i am working with life insurance or banking sector. My job is full difficulty or target pressure and many problems.i was working from last 7 years.but now i quit my job case of work pressure.i just feel that its impact on my health. I am suffering with insomnia and dipression or anxiety from last 2,3 years.i can't sleep and i wake up late in the morning .i feel so tiered.most of the time i want stay alone with my self its make me comfartable.and sometimes i am hurting with small trivial matters and sometimes i am very angery same as. I am very helpless. Please help me in this matter. Thanku you sir . I am waiting for your suggestions.

I appreciate you reach out with your concern. I acknowledge your bravery of staying in a target pressure job for 7 years, furthermore despite feeling helpless and hopeless still there is a hope for change. List down the activities you used to enjoy in your adolescent or young adult life. engage in at least one activity from that list. Any physical excercise for half hour maintain sleep hygiene.    proper Nutrition diet.  Maintain a fixed routine Maintain a gratitude journal. Maintain these activities for 3 weeks , still if there are a few improvements u need specialized professional psychotherapist.
u can book an online appointment with me at Practo-Rupali Mohbe
start calling your near n dear one n make restart social connections
You are suffering from……. You need treatment. Consult Psychiatrist.
Hello Mr. Verma As you explained in detail, I can make out that you had been in a troubling job till now and that has led to a lot of difficulties, still you managed to compete 7-8 years duration in your job. You have taken a major decision and left the job which appears appropriate as it had been the reason for your problems. As I can predict after quitting the job, most of the symptoms would go away on their own in some time. If they persist for more than 15 days and are troublesome, you should consult a psychiatrist and take appropriate medicines for short term. In the long run, however, I would suggest that to face the upcoming difficulties in life, whether professional or personal, you need to take suggested therapies for coping skills improvement.
You should consult a psychiatrist for your mood swings and disturbed sleep pattern.
as you have quit the job, do not sit idle, exercise daily, have healthy diet and keep yourself busy for fast recovery.
Consult a psychiatrist as you need a detailed assessment, the above symptoms need to be discussed in detail for proper treatment.
medication and counseling will help you.
Share you complaint in more detailed with me, I will definitely help you
contact me on practo for consultation
The excess stress taken has gradually led you to a State of depressive State, but how severe it is and what are the other factors leading to it need to be understood to suggest you a treatment plan. But it can be treatable.
so get in touch with psychiatrist
Dear, You  are suffering from burnout syndrome and now developed depression. You need treatment. Consult a psychiatrist
As the stress which was causing you trouble i.e. your job is not there, your symptoms should decrease and go away with time.
If your mood and sleep issues persist or increase with time, you should consult a Psychiatrist
Since you have left your job, try to engage yourself in some activities throughout the day, don't stay idle, that will worsen your symptoms