Insomia functions
I am not sleeping 7 to 8 hours which is sufficient sleep for us . i wake in between night few times sometimes because of some horror dreams and some times naturally so give me some advise so i follow to sleep 7 to 8 hrs without waking up in nights

Hello, Go to bed the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning.Don't nap during the day.Avoid coffee ,don't carry your worries to bed , listen to music before going to bed , make neat arrangements in bedroom Keep your bedroom dark, quiet, and cool. night mares occurs naturally for all , if it's regular for you must consult doctor.